You can pay for your order in different ways. We currently offer the following payment methods:
1. - i-deal
2. - EPS
3. - Transfer
4. - Paypal
5. - Credit card
6. - Bancontact / Mister Cash
7. - SOFORT banking
8. - KBC / CBC Payment button
9. - Belfius Direct Net
12 - GiroPay
With i-DEAL you can pay securely, securely and easily online. You settle in the familiar online banking environment of your own bank. Pay as you're used to.
i-DEAL offers you a number of advantages over other online payment methods:
• i-DEAL is paying via internet banking, so familiar and safe.
• Payment with i-DEAL is possible immediately, you do not have to register, download files or create an account.
• You can use i-DEAL immediately if you are an internet banker with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, bunq, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankiers.
• i-DEAL is easy and quick to use, all payment details are filled in for you and you are immediately informed of the successful payment.
• You keep a constant check and overview on your payment, the i-DEAL payment is immediately visible in your account overview.
PayPal is basically an intermediary in online payments. It is an easy and secure way to pay for online purchases. To pay, only an e-mail address is required. Payments can be made from a bank account, credit card or received money on the PayPal account.
Bancontact / Mr Cash
Bancontact / Mister Cash has been responsible for smooth payments since 1989 and is the Belgian market leader in electronic payments. Bancontact / Mister Cash ensures that the money is moved from a payer's account to the account of a recipient. For a cardholder, this is done via the bank that issued his card, for a merchant via the supplier of his payment terminal or online payment solution.
With SOFORT Banking, online payment is easier than ever! Simply use your trusted data from Internet banking. This method is completely safe. The payment process takes place in real time, so that your order can be processed immediately (faster than with a normal bank transfer). In addition, SOFORT Banking is a widely used payment method in Germany. By using SOFORT Banking we would like to meet our German customers.